We’re celebrating Easter on Sunday here in Romania so this week is all about Easter-related activities.
To get kids more familiar with the characters, use this handout: EggScapadeCharacters. It’s a simple matching exercise and it helps them remember/learn the names of the animals in the story. Then you can have them guess the order in which certain events happen using this handout: OrderEvents. You can cut the stripes of paper beforehand or have them cut them in class. After they watch the short film, they check to see if they guessed the right order.
I also came up with some questions especially for my KET students (they’re quite strong learners). You can find them below:
- Who’s your favourite Ice Age character? Why?
- Imagine you lived in the Ice Age. What would you wear? What would you eat? Where would you live?
- Would you rather be more like Manny or more like Diego? Why?
- Have you ever seen an egg hatching?
- Have you ever been on an egg hunt? How many eggs did you find?
I hope you’ll find all this useful. I’d love to get any feedback on the handouts.